Tuesday, August 01, 2006

some tid bits of information :)

"your face has been licked by the cows tongue"... mr. okoro's compliment to me for beauty

Favorite car ride: driving down the dusty roads, with the windows rolled up and the heat blasting!!! (believe me it was not cold outside!)

Favorite Drink: stawberry yogurt out of a bag...only found on the mainland

Favorite possession: my orange bucket (used at night instead of walking to the latrines!!)

Favorite snack: feed corn roasted over charcoal

Favorite bodda bodda (small motorbike) ride: as i was traveling to the landing site to hop on the boat back to the islands i had my bag in my lap, one hand holding onto the back of the motor bike and the other hand on my juice drink. All was going well, the drink spilled a little but i figured out how to hold it better so it didnt leak. the bodda bodda driver was coasting down the hill and he turned his engine off to save on gas (very common) when he started the engine back up again the bodda bodda jerked forward as did my drink all over him and myself.... :) sorry sebbo (sir!)

Rolex... means chapti (flat bread) with an egg rolled in it... only $0.25...wish I could get a Rolex in the states for the same cost!

amaaze.... means water
amaze... means poop (number 2!)

njagala amaaze (i want water... can often be misunderstood!!!! especially with me speaking :)

I hope you were somewhat amuzed by this.. as I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home