Monday, July 17, 2006

child sponsorship

pastor paul, a man who has been on the islands since 1990, is well aware of the community happenings. he has been praying for a child sponsorship program to get underway for many years now. When mad city church came back in 2003 I believe (the second time our church came to the islands) paul really instilled that vision into many of us. more recently there has been a team of people from mad city who have been faithfully researching ways to help this program get underway. the most important thing is that it stays a community initiative so that they have ownership of the program. there are many new developings with this program and initiative so at this time I ask that you pray that it really gets underway and if my administrative gifting can be of use so be it!! if your interested in sponsoring a child right now, I can talk with the community leaders and find out who is at the greatest need currently and see that your money goes to that, just email me and let me know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home