Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Saying goodbye is not easy

As I sit with my sister, Hope, my heart actually hurts. It is this heavy pressure in my chest, that causes my eyes to well up with tears. I am really going to miss her. I really love her. She is sitting on the sofa chair next to me just relaxing. She has been ignoring me for the past 2 months and I have finally realized why... She is no good at goodbye's. Its only a year I say, she says you just need to hurry up and go! I smile and know how much she really does love me and it makes me laugh and cry all at once. I am so happy to be going, but I am not so happy about the goodbyes. I really really love my family, my friends. My goodbyes over the next few days will not be easy. I will cry... goodbyes are not easy.

Hope, Remember, I love you. Always. And I thank God for you. There is not one day that goes by that I do not think about you. I will be back and I may even see you in Africa! -Pubba Lu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home