Sunday, June 18, 2006

Surreal

I can't believe I am actually leaving. The last few months have gone so fast in preparation for my departure tomorrow. Wow, I am really leaving. Today was rough, it started as I walked past the auditorium at church; I was overwhemed with tears. I sucked the tears back in quickly. Then I went into worship... I couldn't hold the tears back. Worship was sweet, I felt God's presence. My first hard goodbye was to Ms. Chapa. I thought she was joking when she said she was saying goodbye-she wasn't. It sucked. From there it was downhill. I laugh, when I remember walking back up the aisle in front of the 500+people after the send off prayer with this huge snot stream rolling from my nose to my hand, which I was trying to wipe it all away.... ewwww!!! so funny. Then as I was hugging Ben goodbye tonight I made a large farting noise with my mouth and my arm; I don't know how I do these things but it was so funny, we both started laughing. So many goodbyes, a couple more yet to happen. I really don't like goodbyes. I feel as though all of this is not real, it is not happening. At times I try shutting down my emotions trying not to feel... but it is good to feel, and it is good to be going because I know this is right. I can't tell you enough how much I love each of you. My family and friends are truly the best people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home