Friday, August 25, 2006

back so soon!!

... so my weekend on the islands was cut short by a phone call insisting I come into the mainlands to fill out some needed paperwork for my Visa. When i first came to the islands i was advised to get a 3-month visa....i was told it would be easier to obtain and no problem to renew ;) I smile, now... because they want me to obtain an official police letter stating i am in good standing with the police in Madison and that I don't cause trouble...if they only knew :) I am supposed to have photocopies of all my transcripts from high school, college and my masters program.... 2-passport photos... letters from YWAM.... I only have the last two requirements and have written down my education background, I am praying that I will have favor with the gov't and that what I am submitting will be enough. Stand with me and say a prayer, I really want to stay in the country and not get booted!! This process could take as long as 2-months...so i'll update when I know more! But its good to be on the mainland, I can actually focus in prayer better when i am away from my usual surroundings

....today i was craving chocolate....good thing I was on the mainland, I found some :) Now, I just hope it is good chocolate!

...seems crazy to me that fall is coming soon and that I should be preparing to teach a new group of students! I am imaging life in the U.S.... things are starting back into 'full swing'... ahhh, I am so happy to be here! not that I am not busy, but life here is just different. I love the U.S. but I am really thankful to be here for a season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home